This qualification is intended for those who work in the Health and Social Care sector whose role includes caring for those who have a life-limiting illness.
This qualification consists of 5 mandatory units:
• Unit 01 Understanding end of life care
• Unit 02 Communication during end of life care
• Unit 03 Assessment and care planning in end of life care
• Unit 04 Person-centred approaches to end of life care
• Unit 05 Care during the final hours of life and bereavement care.
This is an online only course.
15 week duration.
NCFE CACHE Principles of End-of-Life Care Level 3 Certificate
Assessments will be marked by an allocated tutor who will provide you with detailed feedback. You will be assessed against criteria where all learning outcomes of the course?have to?be covered; your tutor will give you guidance to successfully completing this.?
Register your interest and we will contact you for a telephone interview with a date for enrolment, or contact 0121 678 7000 Ext 6022 or email email@example.com
This must be your first Level 3 qualification and either unemployed and in receipt of benefits or on a lower wage than £19,350 (£9.90 ph) and live within the WMCA.
You must be aged 19+ and be a British or Irish citizen or have Settled or Pre-Settled status that has lived within the UK for at least 3 years. You must Live in the WMCA ONLY.
These courses are fully funded at zero cost unless they are not completed and learning materials are retained by the learner; please note that in these circumstances, there is a £125 fee.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
• Level 4 Diploma in Adult Care (England)
• Level 3 Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
• Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
• Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care.