Current Student and Staff Links
For existing staff and students who wish to gain access to our online services from outside the College.
Note: in order to access these services use your existing network account details.
Tips & Advice
Staff Remote / Working From Home Toolkit
You can use the links below to access College systems.
- Your College Remote Desktop: hive.solihull.ac.uk
- Guide to accessing your remote desktop. how-to-connect-to-hive.pdf
- Setting up MFA (multi-factor authentication). registering-for-mfa.pdf
- www.office.com – link to Office 365 (access to Word, PowerPoint, Excel Online, Microsoft Forms, Sway and Teams from your browser).
- moodle.solihull.ac.uk (a direct link to Moodle).
- Office 365 Basics
- Teams for Beginners Moodle Course
- Quick Start Guide Microsoft Teams
- Guide to setting up your Microsoft Class Team
- Facilitating and Supporting Online Learning – Guidance for Staff
- Supporting your Mental Health While Working from Home
- Log a job ticket with the ICT Services desk if you can’t login to office 365
Remote IT Support (Do not click unless instructed to do so.)