Is your chosen university level course full time or part time?
Unsure? Contact the admissions team:
How to Apply For a Full Time Course
- Course applications are made via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service’s (UCAS) website: www.ucas.com .
- The details you’ll need (e.g. course code, institution code and campus code) are shown on the course’s page (on this website).
- For guidance, download: Completing-Your-UCAS-Application.pdf
- Some awarding Universities require their own application form be completed. Contact the Admissions Team for further guidance. Contact Us
- Oxford Brookes University
How to Apply For a Part Time Course
- Course applications are made via this website.
- To apply for a course first register, then add the course(s) you are interested in to your ‘course bag’ by visiting the course page(s) and clicking the ‘apply’ button.