Having knowledge of first aid can be a vital skill to have, not just for employment opportunities but for everyday life. Whether you’re at home, in the office, working in a practical environment or involved in community activities, take a look at our courses to find a level that suits you.
Our Blossomfield campus attracts students and learners from across the West Midlands and Warwickshire regions, including Coventry and Birmingham.
Discover the College’s courses for yourself at our next ‘Try it’ Open Events:
Latest First aid course costs, dates and times:
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid course over 4 weeks, 2 hours per evening, 18.30-20.30 on 13th, 20th, and 27th November & 4th December 2019 – £70 per person
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid 1 day on Saturday 16th November 2019
- Paediatric First Aid level 3 course which includes the emergency paediatric course, 2 days on Saturday 23rd and 30th November – £110 per person
- First aid at work course 3 days on Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th October – £175 per person
- First aid at work course 3 days on Tuesday 12th, Wednesday 13th and Thursday 14th November – £175 per person
- First aid at work course 3 days on Tuesday 26th, Wednesday 27th and Thursday 28th November – £175 per person
To book your place, please call 0121 678 7181