Do you have a keen eye for art and wish to show off your portfolio to those who share your passion? A BTEC in Fine Art will combine your creative flair and talent for the arts with practical skills and further tuition to increase your knowledge and broaden your artistic horizons.
If you have a foundation qualification or a strong portfolio of work, Solihull College is perfect place to showcase what you can do and sculpt your ambitions in to a long term career in the art community.
While here you will study the core themes linked to the programme include:
– Research and developing your practice to a professional standard.
– The historical contexts for art and design disciplines.
– Current theories and contexts for art and design disciplines.
– The contemporary creative industries.
– Sustaining commercial and non-profit activities through art and design practice.
– Promoting art and design practice.
Upon completion of this course, we can point you in the right direction with numerous links to local employers across the West Midlands and Warwickshire, or if you prefer, you can extend your education to a degree level.
Get in touch to find out more about how BA Fine Art with Oxford Brookes can further your options.